What is Geo Tagging?
What is Geo Tagging means the activity (Geographic Location) of any work at any place, or the existing location of any place by photo, video, on the map (Google Map) by tagging (Geo Tagging) live (Geo Tagging). Precise) Giving or receiving information is called Geo tagging.
What is Geo Tagging Example: By making a photo or video of the location of a place on the map, tagging it online by Geo tagging is called Geo tagging. When the photo or video of a place present at a place is tagged with Google, then we can find out the present time position of that place sitting at home.
As we all know that whenever we want to get information about the current position of a place, we need to know about that place by location ie, latitude and longitude lines. . But in this situation, we get to know the location of that place, but we do not know the present status of that place.
And if we want to get information about the current situation of that place, then in that case we ask for photos or videos of that place from some person. Then somewhere we get to know about the present condition of that place. But nowadays with the help of increasing technology, we have started Geo Tagging and now we will get the exact current location information of any location through online Google Map. This type of information is called what is Geo tagging.
How is Geo Tagging done? Geo tagging application?
what is geo tagging examples what is geo tagging examples. As we have got information about what is geo tag and how it works. Now we are going to get information about how geo tagging is done.
Geo tagging is quite simple, but in the present time, the approval cable for geo tagging is being given to only 2 types of people. Only private employees and government employees are allowed to use this application (software). Apart from this, if you want to do Geo-tagging separately for any place, then for that you will have to download an additional application from Google Play Store. Below we will give information about doing Geo tagging with both private / government software.
How to do Geo Tagging of Private / government employees.
If you are a private employee and you want to do Geo tagging then it is very important for you to have Android mobile for that. And if you have android mobile then you can do Geo mapping by downloading awc GEO mapping app from google play store. And if you are a government employee then you will get the application of Geo tagging from your department. And if you haven’t got any app from the department then you can also try Geo tagging in the following way.
- For this you have to first download the AWC Mapping App (Geo tagging app).
- After installing the app, you have to open the app (Geo tagging app).
- After that you have to enter the username and password given from your office.
- After that you have to go to the home screen of the app.
- After that you have to click on Sync Online To Offline.
- After that you have to do on the verification written with the name of your department.
- After that you have to select the name of your block.
- After that you have to enter the name of your Panchayat.
- After that you have to enter the name of your center.
- And with this you have to select the status of your department.
- If you are not able to find the name of your center, then in that case you can verify the code of that center by clicking on the search option given below (the center code is found in the section of your user ID as well as facilitator code. You will have to verify that code by matching it)
- As soon as your center name is verified, all the data will be automatically filled in front of you.
- After that you have to go down a little and fill the name of the Panchayat.
- After that you have to fill the name of the village.
- After that you will have to fill the location of the village (rural / urban), whichever is the position of that village.
- After that you have to enter the category (Main / Minor)
- After that you have to select the classification of the center (Departmental/Panchayat/Primary School/Rental Building/Other Government Building – all these options may be different depending on your department.
- After that you will have to answer any of the common options given below. It can also be something like this – water facility, accessible toilet, electricity, and the answer to the questions related to this has to be selected and submitted in the last.
- After this you have to click 2 photos (Geo tag photos) one from inside the project and one from outside the project
- After that you have to upload those photos in this application.
- Along with uploading the photo, this app will find and attach your location.
In this way you can do Geo tagging of any of your projects. The only difference you will have in private and government work is that government departments will give you the application (Geo tagging app) and in private you will have to download this application (Geo tagging app) from the play store.